PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A BETTER VIEW.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Work so far......

Here are a few pieces of jewellery that I have made so far in the last couple of months.



A 3 strand illusion necklace using white cat's eye and silver cage beads.


Autumnal and gold coloured set.


I have used blue lampwork beads for this set along with some blue fimo roses that I had a go at.


Three crocheted bracelets.


Indian and chip bead set.


Red and black charm bracelet with fimo flowers.


I made this set to take with me to Egypt in August. The beads reminded me of the beach so I also added some shell beads.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shary, Love your designs! Just to let you know you've won my jewellery findings blog giveaway! Congrats!
    Please could you email me so I can get these in the post to you.
    Best wishes, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and black charm bracelet. Did you make the Fimo flowers yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I used a mould, not quite that clever yet.:0)

    ReplyDelete