PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A BETTER VIEW.

Thursday 25 March 2010

A new set and a new necklace

Today I have two makes to show you the first is a necklace. Bit of a different style for me but I like how it turned out.


I have had the main focal beads for a while now and wasn't too sure how to use them but then I ordered some lovely seed beads from a German lady on ebay. The seed beads are rocailles and are a mix called Rain Forest Crunch.


The second make is a set using some lovely coral bead mix.



I've also added some gold plated leaf charms and some lucite leaves and flowers.

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW ! they are beautiful. I love the first one, Just my style and color.
    Well done darl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second set really is lovely! You have such a well balanced collection of beads - not too much, not too little - the proportions are really really well apt and the colours and the sizes of the beads as a collection works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love love love the 2nd one ... perfect for the summer with a plain white t'shirt ... beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice makes. Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coral one, really pretty x

    ReplyDelete